Head - Govt. and International Syndication
Divya will manage a large customer base of government, quasi-government, public sector, NGO and international syndication business
For the last 3 decades media in India has gone through a huge evolution from a single Television channel environment to a TV in every pocket. Divya have been professionally engaged with the sector through this entire evolutionary process.
After working in multi-national communication Networks such as Publicis & Rediffusion Y&R in leadership roles across Media, Public Relations and Events, 8 years ago she set up Helios Media, a premier offering providing out-sourcing option for content owners to monetize their revenues. Helios offers ad sales, content solution, broadcast advisory service under its out-sourcing module.
Another key function led by Divya at Helios is to spear-head multiple campaigns specially designed for the Government of India in the Public Sector space. The communication has won 4 prestigious awards.
A recognised name in the Media Industry in India, has been part of several forums and international jury
She has been featured among the 50 most influential women in Marketing, Advertising and Media and A lister by Campaign India.
Key Career Highlights:
- A total of 30 years – in the areas of Media Management
- Currently Founder- Managing Director of Helios Media Private Limited : – Set up operations in 2011, running a with offices across Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru
- President at TME, Showdiff and Rediffusion PR – Companies of Rediffusion DY&R : – Joined in April 2003 to head the Tata AoR until June 2005. Post dismantling of the Tata AoR moved on to head National buying across all media, Nationally until 2007. Promoted to the role of President across 3 verticals of Media, Events and PR until 2011
- Vice- President: Media Services – National for Optimedia – A division of Publicis India (upto April 2003) : – Joined August 1991 at then known as Zen Communications as Media Controller
- Dacunha Associates -1987 to 1991 : – Started as a Media trainee to rise to the position of Media Manager before she left to join her assignment at Publicis