Campaign Manager – Mumbai
The Campaign Manager is responsible for executing day-to-day digital marketing operations with an emphasis on paid search, and paid social advertising. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record with digital marketing implementations and have a strong background in analytics-driven decision making.
- Develop, execute and optimize digital campaigns via paid search /AdWords, display/retargeting and paid social advertising channels.
- Lead the execution of paid acquisition marketing programs to acquire quality leads as well as new business acquisition.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact paid marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring paid campaign effectiveness, making recommendations on adjustments and creating opportunities to increase marketing ROI.
- Run ad-hoc reports pulling performance data, drawing practical conclusions and recommendations.
Expectations from the candidate:
- 4+ years of industry experience in a digital media role with a proven track record of success in media/programmatic space
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords Display Fundamentals.
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail.